I concede that I am a penny pincher. I like free and modest stuff and I’d lean toward not refreshing my PSP firmware to most recent and continue holding to my 5.03 firmware. Holding to a more established firmware has its drawback which, can’t sign on PSN and download demo, subjects and purchased diversions from PSN shop. What’s more, with that today somebody splendid and virtuoso has made us a module that will enable us to sign in PSN with more established and custom firmware. It doesn’t make a difference what CFW you’re on 5.55 Gen-D, 5.0.3 Gen-C/D/B whatever, you now can get to PSN utilizing this module named PSNLover. free psn card codes
Guide on the best way to introduce PSNLover
1. Download PSNLover Beta v1.1.
1.1 Hook up psp to your pc
2. Make an organizer name seplugins in your root psp
3. Open up notebook and glue this code
spare that txt document in seplugins envelope and name it vsh.txt
4. Open up notebook once more, glue the code once more
spare it in seplugins and name it game.txt
5. extricate psnlover.prx into seplugins
6. plug out your psp from pc
7. accepting you effectively running chickhen and custom firmware, press select and enter recuperation menu
find and change this
recuperation >configuration->Fake district: Debug Type I
recuperation >configuration->M33 Network Update: Disabled or NOT YET
8. press back and select to come back to your psp menu. Well done you now may enter PSN shop.